miércoles, 9 de enero de 2008

Lo que me hace reír. # 3


I'd like to write something in English because it seems nicer than in spanish, like beautiful songs, which are usually in english, but i suppose this text will be nice if i could write in english like in spanish, and it isn't true, so this words i pretend to write won't be like it would be in spanish and is very sure i have many mistakes, but i don't mind, i'm going to imagine i had been three times in Finland and I can speak english perfectly.
But I don't mind can't speak english perfectly yet, or hadn't been never in Finland, I don't mind if I can smile few times a day and enjoy myself.
I'm not sure if you know what I'm talking about, but if you realise, just make a big thing, put a huge smile in your face when you see me.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

well, this is my first post here! and as you can see, in english! incredible? isn't it?
I`m following your advice and imagine that I'm in Finland or maybe in Argentina, it's sounds so great:) when are we going? somebody told me next plane leaves at 13,00, let's go!
but now we have to wake up, come to the cruel reality and see we are in class, not in our little paradise...i hate the sound of the clock... don't you? when you're dreaming something woOo (i can't find the perfect word) and you wake up... ¬¬
smile, smile, friday is coming:D

fer dijo...

QUE BUENA ES ESTA CANCION NANO.
LA OISTE EN LA LIBRETA?


BESO RONCO.